davidnins - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Monday, March 28, 2011

[Magazine][ENG] 2PM Aera Mook K-pop Boys Plus. Part II.



Let's reveal 2PM's hand-drawn brain map illustrations + 20 Q&A!

Questions
1. Please tell us the origin of your name!
2. What is your current obsession?
3. Which country would you like to visit someday?
4. Which part of a girl do you have a fetish for?
5. If you like someone, would you approach her? Or would you not?
6. Name an incident that surprised you recently.
7. What is your sleeping position?
8. When you take a bath, which part of the body do you wash first?
9. What clubs did you belong to in middle school?
10. What subjects were you good/poor at in high school?
11. What food gives you energy?
12. I'm addicted to XXX!
13. Name a person you respect.
14. Please tell us an item that you're proud to have bought recently.
15. Are you facing any problems lately?
16. Please tell us an interesting episode from your elementary school days!
17. Name a personality trait or action of a woman that you absolutely cannot stand.
18. If you could become invisible for a day, what would you do?
19. What song do you listen to in order to lift up your spirits?
20. If you hadn't become a singer, what would you be working as instead?


~* JUNHO *~

Answers
1. JUN "" (greatness/excellence) from "俊傑" and HO "" (sky) which holds the meaning of "" (heaven).
2. Songwriting. I want to sing my own songs!
3. Hawaii: I want to go swimming and hang out with friends at a villa (if I had a villa...!) Hokkaido: I want to stay on a farm.
4. Overall vibe.
5. If I really like her, I'll put all my moves on her.
6. None.
7. Like a shrimp. To protect my back.
8. Head ~ hair.
9. Cooking club.
10. History/Mathematics.
11. Any kind of food gives me energy!
12. I'm a machinery nerd. I enjoy looking at every single machinery I come across.
13. Michael Jackson. No explanation necessary!
14. I bought an iPad 3 months ago!
15. None.
16. I was famous for dancing.
17. Those who say "Because I'm female" while talking about gender equality -- that's a contradiction!
18. Walk around the streets.
19. "Put Your Records On" by Corinne Bailey Rae
20. I can't imagine. Probably writing songs or something.

Brain Map
1. Sleep
2. Future
3. Lonely~
4. New products (machinery)
5. Songwriting
6. 2PM
7. This guy's an alien---....


~* WOOYOUNG *~

Answers
1. JANG WOOYOUNG 張祐榮. It means, "to always be blessed with overflowing fortune".
2. Jason. I'm obsessed with him because I'm shooting for "Dream High".
3. Maldives. I definitely want to go to a place with beautiful beaches.
4. Eyes. ^^
5. I'll get flustered. (laughs)
6. The dormitory we moved into is super spacious.
7. Free style~ ^^
8. From my upper body.
9. Cooking club.
10. Mathematics/English
11. Dishes with chicken in them
12. I was addicted to soccer. In middle and high school, I played soccer 6 hours a day over the weekend without fail. Just kicking the ball around helped to relieve stress.
13. J.Y.Park-san. Although he tells us to be the most hardworking singers in the industry, he's the one who's the most hardworking.
14. A New Era hat
15. I want my Japanese to improve, but..... ^^
16. I did my best at studying and dancing.
17. Lies T=T
18. There are so many things I want to do. T=T
19. "Lady" by Modjo.
20. I think I'll produce music while working as an interior designer.

Brain Map
1. Sports
2. Drama
3. Movies
4. Japanese
5. Family
6. Friends
7. Love
8. 2PM


~* JUNSU *~

Answers
1. Written with the words JUN "" for "high" and SU "" for "to excel", my name means, "to excel to great heights".
2. Songwriting (I love it) ^^
3. Switzerland (The pictures of Switzerland I saw as a child looked like they came straight out of a dream.)
4. Eyes, smile.
5. Depends on the situation.
6. When a cat suddenly flew out from an alleyway.
7. I roll over and sleep on my side.
8. Head.
9. Self-defence club.
10. The subject that involved cooking, knitting, etc (home economics).
11. Watermelon.
12. I'm a huge black music fan. I collect black music; I collect and listen to everything from underground music to the oldies.
13. KANYE WEST. I think that person is a whole "culture" on his own.....
14. A jacket.
15. I want to keep up my physical strength
16. When I was in elementary school, I joined the broadcasting club (I worked hard at playing videos).
17. Cheating.
18. I'll take off all my clothes (since no one can see me) and walk around.
19. "Feel Like Makin' Love" by D'Angelo.
20. Fiction writer.

Brain Map
1. Fashion
2. New dormitory
3. Songwriting
4. Songs
5. Going into Japan
6. Coffee
7. Retaining my physical strength
8. Music
9. My age
10. Mansion
11. HOTTEST


~* CHANSUNG *~

Answers
1. CHAN "" is "to shine", SUNG "" is "to accomplish". It means "to shine while accomplishing my ambitions".
2. Listening to old songs. Because I want to listen to those famous songs again.
3. Hokkaido in Japan. I want to see glaciers.
4. Eyes!
5. I'll take the initiative and try to get her attention.
6. I don't think I have any ww
7. Depends; sometimes I talk in my sleep...
8. From my head.
9. I don't remember. I played basketball at lunchtime, but it wasn't for a club.
10. PE, Literature, Civics Moral Education/Mathematics
11. Rice! White rice is the best!
12. I'm a sports freak. Once I've built up my muscles, I get stressed the minute my body goes out of shape, so I have to keep training.
13. J.Y.Park-san. Whether he's singing, acting or composing music, I think he controls himself perfectly all the time.
14. Yakisoba.
15. I want to try acting!!
16. I don't remember anything in particular.
17. Girls who always act pampered.
18. I think I'll strut around the streets.
19. "Hysteria" by Muse.
10. Sports athlete (Kendo, taekwondo)

Brain Map
1. Sports
2. I'm hungry
3. Heartfelt reflection ww
4. I want to try acting
5. What kind of image do I have?
6. Japanese
7. Banana
8. What shall I do tomorrow?
9. J.Y.Park-niisan (T/N: "Niisan" means "older brother")
10. Bicycle
11. My actions
12. Movies
13. Schedule
14. My voice
15. Music
16. Stage performances
17. 2PM


~* NICHKHUN *~

Answers
1. I don't know
2. Body building
3. America. Because it's big and there are many places I haven't visited.
4. Smile.
5. I'm the type to wait.
6. I was surprised to learn that the time of the watch I wore in an uploaded twitter picture became the winning lottery numbers in Thailand twice!
7. I sleep on my side, curled up.
8. Head.
9. Music club.
10. History/Mathematics.
11. Samgyeopsal.
12. I love the colour red.
13. J.Y.Park-niisan. He's serious when he works, yet funny when he hangs out with us outside of work; I can relax around him.
14. A cellphone strap.
15. I want to do lots of activities in Japan!
16. I was a representative player of the badminton team.
17. Cheap-looking actions.
18. I want to go on a trip.
19. "Marry You" by Bruno Mars.
20. Interior Designer.

Brain Map
1. Work
2. Family
3. Sleep zzz
4. Music
5. Red
6. Sports
7. Samgyeopsal


~* TAECYEON *~

Answers
1. Taecyeon means "flowing lotus pond". I was born in the year of the Dragon, so it can also mean, "to have the mind of a dragon and a heart like water that never goes stale".
2. "Dream High" (but I'm done with filming!)
3. Saipan (because my friend said it was really awesome).
4. Eyes?
5. Depends on the person I like.
6. When I was attacked by a comedian? ww (on a show)
7. I sleep with my body straight.
8. Head.
9. Cross Country Team.
10. I didn't study much at all. Wasn't completely bad at it, though.
11. Anything.
12. I'm a manga fanatic. Let's go go back to the world of innocent childhood~!
13. My parents. For raising me!
14. I bought a new cellphone!
15. What should I do to improve my acting skills?
16. My days as an elementary school student were quiet and uneventful.
17. Girls who tell lies.
18. I want to walk around the city freely.
19. "My Valentine" (from the Dream High OST)
20. A college student.

Brain Map
1. 2PM's Japanese album
2. The rap in the Japanese single
3. My Valentine; I sang well, didn't I? www
4. Dream High
5. Sleepy
6. Sports
7. Japanese studies
8. What shall I eat for dinner
9. The next acting deal
10. JYP Family
11. HOTTEST
12. Fashion sense
13. Okcat
14. 2PM


Source: Aera Mook K-Pop Boys Plus Magazine
Scans from simseol
Translated by fantaisie @ Wild2Day.org

[Magazine][ENG] 2PM Aera Mook K-pop Boys Plus. Part II. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List