davidnins - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Lenny Dykstra

Lenny Dykstra, The former MLB star is currently 15 months into a three year prison term. But according to Philly.com, Dykstra may become a free man on Sunday.

Christopher Frankie, the author of Nailed: The Improbably Rise and Spectacular Fall of Lenny Dykstra, said that he was surprised to learn that the former baseball player was getting let out early.

Frankie told Philly.com: “I was surprised they let him out before the three years, to be quite frank with you. Because he blatantly disobeyed the court, and a lot of the stuff was very brazen. He was doing it in the full view of law enforcement.”

Dykstra plead guilty back in October of 2011 to three grand theft auto charges.He was also found guilty of filing a false financial report. Dykstra was sentenced to three years in prison on March 5, 2012.

At the time of his sentencing, Dykstra said: “I’m doing everything in my power to be a better person … I do have remorse for some of the things I’ve done. But because I wasn’t a perfect person am I a criminal? Everyone wants to make me out to be a monster.”

ESPN reports that Dykstra was running a scam to lease high-end cars from dealerships with false information. Dykstra has also faced drug charges and fraud charges over the last several years.

Frankie added: “I hope, for his sake, his family’s sake, and the public’s sake, that he doesn’t return to his criminal past. I think people in this country really love a comeback story, so he certainly has that opportunity,” he added. “But I’m not convinced that’s the path he’s going to take.”


Lenny Dykstra Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List