YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button. Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTfD20dbxho
ID-VIDEO: vTfD20dbxho

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Select

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

[Twitter] Taecyeon Twitter Interview with a fan


On June 04,2012 via Taecyeon official Twitter he answered a special request from a fan in S.Korea and the conversation and info below:

FAN: Taecyeon oppa hello? I’m a student attending Hyewon Girls’ School. There’s an interview assignment for career assessment. I want to do an interview on a singer. Will you answer some questions for me? Please ??

TAEC: Let’s try. I can’t do it for long, so let’s keep it short~

FAN: Thank you so much ?? What made you decide this career?

TAEC: The biggest motivation behind becoming a singer was probably my curiosity. While I was attending high school in America, I was still very interested in the culture of my former homeland, Korea. Also, when I had the opportunity to audition, it seemed like I wanted to challenge my curiosity and courage~

FAN: As a professional singer, when do you find it difficult and likewise, when is it most rewarding?

TAEC: I think it’s the most difficult when we’re preparing before releasing an album. Because we always have thoughts of wanting to show a better side, a more developed side to us, we worry about how people will think. I think that’s the hardest part.

TAEC: The most rewarding moment is when my parents compliment me when they come to concerts or big performances and see the fans cheering and the performing side of me.

—
The fan had more questions for him, but he didn’t answer.

FAN: What are your thoughts on the future of this career?
FAN: What kind of personality, talent, and qualities do you think are needed for this career?

Source: Taecyeon's twitter via fyeahokcat via http://en.korea.com

[Twitter] Taecyeon Twitter Interview with a fan Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  2 Hour Compilation Subway Surfers Gameplay / Subway Surf /2024/ Play ON PC Subway Surfer HD

From Channel: youtube.com/@iTuberCosplayOfficial
AUTO PLAY VIDEO YOUTUBE