davidnins - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Monday, March 19, 2012

[News] 2PM’s Taecyeon writes song for Son Ho Young and Kim Tae Woo?


There's a lot of interest growing over who 2PM‘s Taecyeon will give his original song to.

On the 18th, Taecyeon tweeted to Park Jin Young, "Let the staff noonas listen to Taecyeon's third work(unfinished) and this time they said it sounds like G.O.D. I guess I'm a slave of recycling. Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I did start my music life with JYP."

Park Jin Young replied, "The first one was pretty good.. I want to listen to the second and third one already. Especially the third one. If it's good I'll let Tae Woo or Ho Young listen to it" which made the fans curious over who will receive Taecyeon's song.

After seeing the tweets, the netizens commented, "Taecyeon, now writing songs… what can't you do","I want to listen to it too", and "I think it will be better if 2PM sang it instead of Son Ho Young or Kim Tae Woo".

Source: allkpop

[News] 2PM’s Taecyeon writes song for Son Ho Young and Kim Tae Woo? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List