davidnins - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Monday, August 15, 2011

[Entertainment][ENG] 110802 & 110811 Ask 2PM










Wooyoung





Q: What makes oppa’s heart “heartbeat”?



A: [Reading the question] The thing that makes my “heartbeat” uh…no matter how I think about it, I think of dancing. Yes…the reason? Increasingly often when listening to music and imagining dancing, I’m really the most happy I think. Even the work I do as a singer uh, the dancing is fun and the music is exciting, just doing these things, it makes me happy







Q: Your honey skin method?



A: Now, second. [Reading the question] Ah, honey skin, well… I honestly, kinda…Really until high school uh…my skin was quite good. Until that time, my skin didn’t have any problems. Because I didn’t really worry. When I turned 20 my skin got gradually worse. I really worried a lot, I had a lot of stress. Always doing hair and makeup, isn’t very good for my skin, I’m always having to take care of it. There isn’t anything special, just always wash well, and put skin lotion on well. So by doing that, honey skin method is...go to a dermatologist!





Junho





Q: Do you start with a shower? Wash your hair first? Wash your face first? Brush your teeth first? 



A: [Reading the question] Uh, I start by washing my face, then washing my hair, showering and brushing my teeth…ah, that’s not it. I get in the shower and turn the water on, then while showering I wash my face, and then wash my hair then finish with brushing my teeth…yes, try it!







Q: What is Instant to Junho?



A: [Reading the question] Uh…to me, I think instant is something that anyone can easily hear about, a very popular thing. I even called Junsu hyung’s song instant but it doesn’t have a bad meaning. I think of it as something easy to encounter, something anyone would like, that kind of thing.





Junsu





Q: These days 2pm’s general trend in entertainment seems to be hyung! Do you also think so?



A: [Reading question] Hello Sungho-shi, uh, don’t really pay attention to the entertainment trends and just live comfortably. I don’t really think about the general trends, I just…mostly I wasn’t really the style to want to do entertainment programs. So I want to do music, I’m a music person. I’ll work hard on that. Work hard at what you want to do, and on variety programs show who you are honestly, that would be good…yes, be happy Sungho-shi~







Q: What if your girlfriend wore her pants low like you do?



A: [Reading question] Uh, sometimes I wear them low, sometimes I don’t, it seems like people notice a lot when I wear them low. Uh…wearing pants low is definitely not ok right? It would be a big problem. Please don’t lower your pants. It would be a big problem. If I had a girlfriend she wouldn’t do that...I wouldn’t meet a girl like that right? Anyway, uh there are a lot of people around me who wear pants like that, amongst my friends there are a lot too, but their girlfriends definitely don’t wear their pants low like that. Don’t lower your pants, yes~





Taecyeon





Q: Oppa’s criteria for choosing clothes?



A: Hello it’s 2pm’s Taecyeon. [reading the question] My criteria for choosing clothes: In the morning when I wake up, which clothes are closest to the bed. It’s definitely not a fashion preference. In the morning after I open my eyes, what’s nearby? “Oh what’s that? I see it” I’ve worn things out that I’ve chosen with my eyes closed. Think of that as my fashion sense.







Q: We often see you reading books, is there a book that left a deep impression?



A: Ok, the second question. [Reading the question] Yah, do you really see me reading a lot of books? I don’t really know. Anyway uh, I, the book that’s left the deepest impression on me so far was Kim Jin myung’s Hibiscus has Bloomed [Korean national flower] I read it in middle school in America, it was about being a Korean person, it was really….ah it wasn’t really narcissism... I felt like I realized something, I felt proud to be Korean, so I really liked this book. Yeah until now it’s been 2pm’s Taecyeon, goodbye!





Chansung





Q: Did oppa really eat 49.5 bananas?



A: Ok, the question: [reading the question] Uh…I’m saying, if it’s a snack I’ve probably eaten it…ah just, it could have happened...yes. If I’m just eating one by one, while I’m on the computer, I could have eaten it. If you're not paying attention it can be really scary right? Really…that’s right.







Q: Oppa, what in the world can’t you eat?



A: So, another food question. [Reading the question] Out of all the food I’ve seen so far, I’ve never seen something I couldn’t eat. Seems like there’s nothing right? Yes, I don’t think there’s anything, even thinking about it now…there isn’t anything, yes.





Nichkhun





Q: Nichkhun's personal know-how for beating the heat?



A: [Reading the question] Uh, well I don’t have any special know-how, just eating something cold I guess. Eating something like ice cream or something like patbingsu [Korean shaved ice] would be good. But Korean people seem to like to eat warm things. I, strangely, like Ice cream when it’s hot. Thank you







Q: Language genius Nichkhun! Out of Thai, English, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese what do you think is the hardest language to learn? 



A: From what I’ve seen, as far as learning goes, Thai seems to be the most hard. Uh…because there are a lot of hard words and the pronunciation is also very hard. As for Chinese, I think it’s easier, and learning Japanese, if you know Korean, is very easy, so there aren’t any problems.





Source: http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/w3/template/tpl_i...vMenuId=1014966

Translated by mcheller @ W2D

[Entertainment][ENG] 110802 & 110811 Ask 2PM Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List