davidnins - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

[Entertainment][ENG] HJM 2PM "I'm Your Man" Ringtone Promo From 110801~110817










110801 2PM "Manly" speech




TAEC: Ready, set...
ALL: Hello, we're 2PM!

TAEC: Hey everyone, have you listened to "I'm Your Man"?

TAEC: Did you watch the music video as well?

CHAN: Starting today, each member would like to accompany the release of "I'm Your Man" with manly phrases for the next month.

WOO: Yes. Today is the first video, so we've chosen a line from the lyrics of "I'm Your Man".

JUNHO: "Anata dake wo mamoru tame, subete sasageru yo." (I'll give everything to protect you and only you.)

JUNHO: I'm your man!





110802 2PM Chansung 




CHAN: I'm 2PM's Chansung.

CHAN: "Ore ni makasete ii yo." (Leave everything to me.)

CHAN: I'm your man.





110803 2PM ALL




TAEC: Ready, set...
ALL: Hello, we're 2PM!

TAEC: The ringtone for our second single, "I'm Your Man", has been released!

ALL: (cheer)

JUNSU: Please download the ringtone, okay?

KHUN: Our manly phrase for today will come from a line in the lyrics of "I'm Your Man".

WOO: "Itoshii yo, kono mune harisakesou sa." (I love you so much, it feels as though this chest will burst)

WOO: I'm your man.





110804 2PM Nichkhun




KHUN: I'm 2PM's Nichkhun.

KHUN: "Aishiteru yo" (I love you.)

KHUN: I'm your man.





110805 2PM Taecyeon





TAEC: I'm 2PM's Taecyeon.

TAEC: "Shuumatsu, issho ni Kankoku ni ikou ze" (Let's go to Korea together over the weekend.)

TAEC: I'm your man.





110806 2PM Wooyoung



WOO: I'm 2PM's Wooyoung. 


WOO: Kimi dake wo mamoritai. (I want to protect you and only you.)

WOO: I'm your man.





110807 2PM Junho 





JUNHO: I'm 2PM's Junho.

JUNHO: Sekai de ichiban kawaii ne. (You're the cutest in the world.)

JUNHO: I'm your man.





110808 2PM Junsu 




JUNSU: Hello, I'm 2PM's Junsu.

JUNSU: Ore ga tsuiteru yo. (I'm right by your side.)

JUNSU: I'm your man.





110809 2PM Chansung 





CHAN: I'm 2PM's Chansung.

CHAN: Ore no soba ni iro! (Stay by my side! *note: he uses the format of a manly command in Japanese)

CHAN: I'm your man.





110810 2PM All 





TAEC: Ready, set...

ALL: Hello, we're 2PM!

CHAN: The MV ringtone for our second single, "I'm Your Man", has been released today!

ALL: (cheer)

JUNSU: Everyone, please check out our necktie dance on your cellphones, okay?

CHAN: Yes.

KHUN: Today, we will present a manly phrase from the lyrics of "I'm Your Man" as a group.

TAEC: "Subete wa kimi no tame ni; itsumo kimi no soba ni" (Everything I do is for you; I'm always by your side)

TAEC: I'm your man.

KHUN: I'm your man~





110811 2PM Nichkhun 




KHUN: I'm 2PM's Nichkhun.

KHUN: "Konya, DRIVE shinai?" (Wanna go for a drive tonight?)

KHUN: I'm your man.





110812 2PM Taecyeon 





TAEC: I'm 2PM's Taecyeon.

TAEC: "Ore no mune de naitemo ii yo" (You can cry on my chest.)

TAEC: I'm your man.





110813 2PM Wooyoung 






WOO: I'm 2PM's Wooyoung.

WOO: "Ima sugu ai ni iku yo" (I'll go and meet you right away.)

WOO: I'm your man.





110814 2PM Junho 




JUNHO: I'm 2PM's Junho.

JUNHO: "Konya, MAIL shitemo ii?" (Can I send you a text tonight?)

JUNHO: I'm your man.





110815 2PM Junsu 




JUNSU: I'm 2PM's Junsu.

JUNSU: "Hayaku aitai na" (I want to meet you as soon as possible.)

JUNSU: I'm your man.





110816 2PM Chansung 




CHAN: I'm 2PM's Chansung.

CHAN: "Omae no tonari wa zutto ore dake da yo" (I'm the only one who's always by your side.)

CHAN: I'm your man.





110817 2PM 




WOO: Ready, set...

ALL: Hello, we're 2PM!

WOO: Our second single, "I'm Your Man", has finally gone on sale!

ALL: (cheer)

JUNHO: The ringtone will also be available, starting from today. Please listen to "I'm Your Man" lots of times.

CHAN: Today's manly phrase will be from the lyrics of "I'm Your Man".

TAEC: "Sekaijyuu de hitori no anata wo mamoru yo" (In this whole world, I'll protect you and only you.)

TAEC: I'm your man.

KHUN: I'm your man~





110818 2PM Nichkhun









Source: 2pmalways.com | dkpopnews.net |  fantaisie @ Wild2Day.org

[Entertainment][ENG] HJM 2PM "I'm Your Man" Ringtone Promo From 110801~110817 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List