davidnins - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Monday, July 30, 2012

[News] 2PM’s Wooyoung reveals that KARA’s Jiyoung is popular among male idols


2PM‘s Wooyoung revealed that KARA‘s Jiyoung is liked by many male idols.

During the recent filming of KBS‘ ‘Invincible Youth 2‘, Jiyoung said, “I don’t have much dating experience,” which prompted Wooyoung to respond, “Jiyoung is immensely popular among the guys around me,” drawing much interest from the other cast members.

Wooyoung added, “People around me talk a lot about Jiyoung. I think they like her cute and innocent image.”

However, after hearing his compliment, Jiyoung made the others laugh as she responded, “I’m not that innocent. I know everything I need to know.

‘Invincible Youth 2' with guest star Wooyoung will air on the 28th at 5:05 pm KST.

Source: Star News via Nate via allkpop

[News] 2PM’s Wooyoung reveals that KARA’s Jiyoung is popular among male idols Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List