davidnins - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Sunday, July 8, 2012

[News] 2PM’s Wooyoung compliments INFINITE


2PM‘s Wooyoung who recently made his solo debut had nothing but positive things to say about fellow idol group INFINITE.

In a recent interview for TVReport, Wooyoung revealed, “I think INFINITE is doing really well these days. When I first saw them, I knew they were special. I’ve already spoken about them with the other 2PM members before, but I have a feeling that they will continue to be successful. I haven’t seen a performance like the way INFINITE performs before and rather than trying to always give a strong appearance [on stage], they show a more youthful side by having well-coordinated dancing which really impressed me.

Wooyoung also talked about his goals, “I personally have a dream to be a producer and I would like to produce a boy group like INFINITE.

Concerning the unavoidable competition between idol groups, “Because there are a lot of rookie idol groups these days and whenever we see talented artists, we feel a bit uneasy. But that uneasiness motivates us to work harder.

Wooyoung released his first solo mini album entitled, ‘23, Male, Single‘ on the 8th and will give a strong performance with his title track, ‘Sexy Lady‘.

Source: TVReport via Naver via allkpop

[News] 2PM’s Wooyoung compliments INFINITE Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List