davidnins - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Friday, July 20, 2012

[News] 2PM’s Nichkhun: “My Mom Gave Me My Nose”


During yesterday’s episode of KBS’S “Happy Together,” Park Jin Young confessed that he didn’t get any work done on his face. Initially, the MCs were talking about Min Hyorin’s pretty nose, and the actress revealed that she did not get plastic surgery, firmly stating, “I swear.

Then, MC Yoo Jae Suk decided to have some fun with the famous singer-producer, pointedly asking, “It’s your nose, right?” Park Jin Young candidly answered, “I really didn’t get it [plastic surgery] done.” When asked if he had work done anywhere else, he repeated, “No, I really didn’t.” The studio burst into laughter when MC Park Mi Sun humorously questioned, “Why didn’t you?” Yoo Jae Suk playfully called her out for the funny, but mean comment, and she clarified, “No, I was just curious. A lot of celebrities do get it done, and there probably were some temptations.

Unoffended, he shrugged, “I don’t invest in areas where I see no hope,” earning applause from the cast. Park Myung Soo added, “A true businessman. It’s a great quote, and we should live by it.” Shin Bong Sun also pointed out that 2PM’s Nichkhun also had a pretty nose. When asked if he underwent the procedure, Nichkhun smiled as he answered, “No, my mom gave it to me.

Source: soompi

[News] 2PM’s Nichkhun: “My Mom Gave Me My Nose” Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List