davidnins - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Monday, May 12, 2014

[News] Sunny thanks Girls' Generation, Minho, Taecyeon, and more for listening to her 'FM Date'


Sunny revealed her thoughts on becoming the new exclusive DJ for MBC's radio program 'FM Date' on May 12, saying how she was truly blessed and expressing her gratitude towards all her supportive fans.

She said, "I am truly blessed.  I am a happy person who has a lot to be grateful for. Currently, my family of course, Girls' Generation members, and my work colleagues like SHINee's Minho and 2PM's Taecyeon sent me pictures of proof that they were listening. They congratulated me on my first broadcast.  I am really grateful, so thank you."

She truly is lucky as fellow member Taeyeon even called the show to check up on her!

Sunny also said on this day, "Sharing your everyday life with other people is both exciting and something to be careful about."

Look forward to a lot of fun times with Sunny on her new radio conquest!

Source: allkpop

[News] Sunny thanks Girls' Generation, Minho, Taecyeon, and more for listening to her 'FM Date' Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List