davidnins - Masspings Youtube Video Backlink Generator

YouTube video backlink generator 100+

YouTube video backlink generator to your videos to make special top Youtube faster. Try it
NOTE::Don't forget filling only ID-VIDEO then press "Start Backlinking" button.
Exp: Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1DDQjbBA1w
From Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCPhdBVaBR-EmqMiWJXRdp5Q
ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO: u1DDQjbBA1w

ID-YOUTUBE-VIDEO:


Your Youtube Keyword:

Keyword1|Keyword2|Keyword3

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

[News] 2PM's Nichkhun says he's happy and discusses new line of bags with 'rosa.K' on 'One Night of TV Entertainment'


2PM's Nichkhun wittily avoided indirect questions about his girlfriend Girls' Generation's Tiffany during his interview with SBS' 'One Night of TV Entertainment'.

The 'One Night of TV Entertainment' reporter met with him at the showcase for the launch of his collaboration line of bags with 'rosa.K'. When asked how he's been, Nichkhun responded, "I am filming a drama in China." The reporter then went right into an indirect question about his love life, asking, "You're happy, right?"

Nichkhun, who is known to be quick-witted, understood the underlying question and simply replied, "I am happy," with a shy smile. The reporter continued, "You're extremely happy, right?" He answered, "Yes, I am extremely happy," and changed the subject, "But filming makes me happy because being busy is good." The reporter commented, "There are so many good meetings (relationships) these days," making Nichkhun flustered.

In relation to his new collaboration line of bags, Nichkhun shared, "I like drawing and making things a lot, so this was perfect for me." The reporter suddenly asked if he knew he was handsome, and the 2PM member replied with confidence, "Sometimes... Before I started this career [as an idol], I was a total shy boy. If there were pretty girls, I couldn't approach them."

He also showed his aegyo set, and when asked if he still has his abs, "I don't have time to go to the fitness club [these days], so I work out in my room... Not getting to eat the food I want is the most difficult. I normally eat a lot," and revealed that he's craving samgyeopsal (grilled pork belly), hot peppers, naengmyeon (cold noodles), and doenjang jjigae (soybean paste stew).


Source: BJ LEE


Source: allkpop

[News] 2PM's Nichkhun says he's happy and discusses new line of bags with 'rosa.K' on 'One Night of TV Entertainment' Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Tips SEO Youtube 2019

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List